Mason jar crafts are some of my favorite projects! And that means I give out tons of mason jar gifts throughout the holiday season. Using mason jars to package your gifts is a quick and easy way to add some farmhouse charm to every gift you make! And since I love mason jars so much, I’ve rounded up some of the best mason jar gifts to give to your loved ones throughout the year.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you purchase something from my link (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
Best Mason Jar Gifts
Making your own mason jar gifts is a great way to give a personalized gift to your loved one. And since there are so many amazing ways to package gifts in a jar, you can give a variety of great gifts throughout the year. When you’re thinking about creating these DIY gift ideas, there are several routes you can go to create amazing gifts for every holiday:
- Food gifts in a jar: there are several great ways to package food gifts in a jar, from holiday cookies in a jar to candy in a jar
- Decorated jars: instead of focusing on what’s inside the jar, why not decorate the jar and make it the gift?
- Mason jar planters: give the gift of flowers to your family and friends by using your mason jar as a planter or vase for the gift
- Beauty gifts in a jar: pamper your loved ones throughout the year with scrubs, bath salts, and other beauty products in a jar
- Jars as gift containers: add some farmhouse charm to your gift packaging by putting small gifts inside a jar instead of using wrapping paper.
With so many amazing mason jar gift ideas, you can create a different jarred gift for everyone on your Christmas list! That means you’re going to need tons of great ideas for all your family and friends!
Keep reading to see some of the best mason jar gifts to give this year.
Looking for more rustic craft projects? Check out these amazing farmhouse DIY projects to add Fixer Upper style to your home.
Mason Jar Gift Ideas
When you’re looking for simple gifts in a jar to give throughout the year, finding easy to make projects is a must. These cute mason jar gift ideas are perfect for passing out to your friends, family members, and neighbors for special occasions. Whether you’re looking for a gift idea to give just because or you need a unique birthday present, you’ll love these adorable DIY jar gifts:
- Mason Jar Candy Gift with Printable Tag
- DIY Twine Wrapped Mason Jars
- Simple Last Minute DIY Fathers Day Gift in a Jar
- 15 Awesome Father’s Day Mason Jar Ideas
- Cute Easter Jar With Dollar Tree Supplies
- 5 Adorable Easter Mason Jar Ideas
- Easy Painted Mason Jar Craft for Valentine’s Day
Gifts in a Jar for Teachers
Your child’s teachers spend so much time with your kids! What better way to thank them for all their hard work during the school year than with a handmade gift in a jar? Whether you need a cute back to school gift or a fun end of the year present, you’ll love all these beautiful DIY teacher appreciation jar gifts:
Christmas Mason Jar Gifts
When the holidays roll around, you’ll need tons of amazing DIY gifts to give your friends and family! With the help of Christmas gifts in a jar, you can create amazing personalized gifts for everyone on your list and save a little money on your holiday shopping at the same time.
These DIY Christmas gifts are a great way to show your friends and family how much you care by making your own handmade presents with mason jars for everyone on your list:
- Last Minute Christmas Popcorn Gift Basket
- Cute Christmas Gift for Neighbors with Printable Tag
- DIY Snowman Christmas Gift in a Mason Jar
- Gluten Free Gift in a Jar: Monster Cookies in a Jar
- 25 Beautiful Mason Jar Christmas Crafts
More Fun Mason Jar Ideas:
If you like this post, you’ll probably like these:
Emily is a midwestern mom of two boys. She loves all things DIY — from home renovations to kids birthday party planning. Whether she’s making a new farmhouse craft for her home or helping her kids with a cool activity, you can bet she’s in the middle of some kind of DIY project (or three) right now!