Do you have a monkey fan at home? Throwing a Curious George themed party is a great idea for any kid who loves to watch that inquisitive monkey on TV. And since there are so many great aspects of the cartoon that work well for a party, you can have tons of fun planning this celebration! If you’re looking for Curious George party ideas, keep scrolling! You’ll find tons of great DIY party ideas for food, decorations, activities, and more!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you purchase something from my link (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
Curious George Party Ideas
There is so much that goes into putting together an adorable kid’s birthday party! And the most important step is picking the perfect theme. If your child loves that curious little monkey on PBS, there’s no better way to celebrate their birthday than finding cute Curious George birthday party ideas!
Whether you’re looking for ideas for a 1st birthday party, second birthday, or toddler party, planning a birthday celebration for your little one can take up a lot of your time — if you let it. Luckily, I’m here to help you out!. When planning your Curious George party, you’ll need to think about a variety of different elements, including:
- Curious George themed invitations to invite all your kid’s friends to their celebration
- Adorable Curious George party supplies for your event, including decorations, balloons, and tableware
- Fun party food inspired by the PBS cartoon and its characters
- Curious George themed party games and activities to make your birthday celebration super fun
With so much to do, you better get scrolling! Keep reading to see all my amazing Curious George themed party ideas! And if you find one you like, make sure to click the link to get more information.
Start by checking out my son’s vintage Curious George birthday party. Then, keep reading to get tons of other great ideas for your own celebration.
Curious George Birthday Party Food
Creating amazing party food is one of my favorite parts of planning birthday parties for my kids. From coming up with cute names for the recipes to creating different food items to fit the party’s theme, creating unique food for your Curious George party can be a blast!
Making your own adorable party food is a great way to have some fun while you’re setting up your kid’s birthday party. But coming up with your own recipe ideas can be pretty time-consuming!
These Curious George party food ideas are a great place to start planning your birthday party menu.
- Curious George snacks. Snacks are always a good choice for a birthday party food table. Fill up small snack containers with a themed snack mix so your party guests can eat their snacks on the go.
- Curious George themed treats. Sweet treats are another great option for a kid’s birthday party. Making easy-to-hold treats like cereal bars or individual jars of banana pudding are perfect for young kids.
- Cake or cupcakes. You can’t throw a birthday party without cake! Creating an adorable cake with a Curious George cake topper is the perfect way to end the party. Or dress up plain cupcakes with cute cupcake toppers for an easy party dessert option.
Curious George Party Decorations
In addition to delicious food, you’re going to need some fun decorations for your party! You can find a variety of adorable Curious George party decorations at stores like Party City or on Amazon. But why buy decorations when you can make them yourself? Try these easy DIY decorations to add a personal touch to your celebration:
- Book page banner. Use pages from a book to create an adorable Curious George birthday banner to decorate the tables or backdrop of your party.
- Paper flower centerpiece. Turn tissue paper into simple paper flowers to create an adorable red and yellow Curious George centerpieces for your celebration.
Curious George Party Activities
Planning a few fun activities to keep your guests entertained while they’re there is a must while you’re putting together a kid’s birthday party. Luckily, there are tons of fun activities that pair perfectly with a Curious George themed party! These Curious George birthday party ideas for kids are sure to make your party fun for everyone who comes.
- Monkey themed crafts for kids. You can’t go wrong with a fun craft for the kids to make at your party. Why not let your party guests make their own paper bag monkey to take home with them?
- Curious George party games for kids. Party games are another easy way to celebrate your kid’s birthday party. Play Curious George themed games like bingo featuring cartoon characters or Curious George charades is an easy way to incorporate your party theme into your activities.
More Fun Kid’s Party Ideas:
- The Best Toy Story Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Have a Fun Family Movie Night at Home
- The Best Video Game Birthday Party Ideas
Want access to all my free party printables? Just sign up for my newsletter, get the password in your inbox, download, and print! To get access to all of my freebies, click here to subscribe to my email list.
Emily is a midwestern mom of two boys. She loves all things DIY — from home renovations to kids birthday party planning. Whether she’s making a new farmhouse craft for her home or helping her kids with a cool activity, you can bet she’s in the middle of some kind of DIY project (or three) right now!