Making your own mason jar crafts is a great way to dress up gifts for any occasion. Whether you’re searching for a simple Mother’s day gift the kids can make or a cute gift idea for your child’s teacher, mason jar gifts are the best! And if you’re looking for an adorable present to give someone special, you can’t go wrong with this simple tag for mason jar candy gift with a printable tag.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you purchase something from my link (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
This easy candy in a jar gift is a quick and simple gift idea that’s perfect for anyone on your list! And the best part is that it’s so versatile, it will work for any holiday or occasion!
Looking for more simple gift ideas? Check out this big list of mason jar gift ideas to get tons of great inspiration for a variety of thoughtful crafts!
Mason Jar Candy Gift
To make your own candy gift in a mason jar, you’ll need a few supplies from your craft room. One of the supplies you’ll need is my free printable gift tags! After you have your gift put together, there are so many great ways to use it! You can give this awesome gift in a jar to:
- Mom or grandma on Mother’s Day
- Your kids’ teachers, coaches, or principals
- Friends and family members
- Delivery people
- Service providers, like your hair dresser or house cleaner
With so many different people to give this fun gift to, you’ll need to make a few! To make your DIY candy gift in a jar, you’ll just need a few craft supplies, including:
- Mason jar: Any mason jar will work for this craft. I used a standard pint-size jar, but if you have more candy, use a bigger jar! Or if you want to create a bunch of smaller gifts, try using mini mason jars for this craft.
- Printable gift tags: Keep scrolling to see how to get your free printable gift tags for your mason jar gift. I suggest printing them on cardstock to ensure they hold up and look amazing.
- Twine or ribbon: Give your gift in a jar a more rustic look by tying the gift tag on the jar with twine. Or use a colorful ribbon to add a pop of color to your gift.
Printable Tag for Candy Gift
To make your own candy mason jars, you’ll need to start by downloading my free printable gift tags. To get your own, simply subscribe to my email list, cut out the cards, and tie them to your painted mason jars.
After subscribing, you’ll receive a welcome email with a LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES. If you don’t see the message shortly after submitting your contact information, be sure to check your junk or spam folders and add my email as to your safe list! I’ll keep you up-to-date on new freebies and other posts twice a month after that.
After downloading your gift tag, simply use a pair of scissors to cut the tag out around the outer edge. Then, grab your hole punch and punch a hole in one of the top corners of the card.
Fill the jar with a sweet treat, then place the lid on top. Wrap a piece of twine around the top of the jar a few times, then thread one of the ends of the twine through the hole in the corner of the card. Tie a bow using the twine to attach the card to the jar and you’re done!
Wondering what to put in your mason jar gift? Any sweet treat will do! Try one of these fun ideas to create a unique gift in a jar that everyone on your list will love:
- Candy: Add your loved one’s favorite candy to the jar for a quick and easy last-minute gift that requires absolutely no prep work!
- Baked goods: Add a personal touch to your gift by baking something sweet and filling the jar with the treats. You could make cookies, homemade candy, fudge, or brownies to add to your gift.
- Sweet snack mix: Whip up a sweet snack mix, like puppy chow or smores snack mix, then attach this cute card to the jar to dress up your homemade gift.
- Printable gift tag
- Hole punch
- Sweet treat
- Print the gift tag on cardstock and cut it out around the outer edge. Use a hole punch to punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Fill the jar with a sweet treat and place the lid on top. Tie the tag on the jar with a piece of ribbon.
More Fun DIY Gift Ideas:
If you like this post, you’ll probably like these:
Emily is a midwestern mom of two boys. She loves all things DIY — from home renovations to kids birthday party planning. Whether she’s making a new farmhouse craft for her home or helping her kids with a cool activity, you can bet she’s in the middle of some kind of DIY project (or three) right now!