If you’re planning a DIY party this February, you’re going to need some fun Valentine’s Day party ideas! Whether you’re hosting a party at home or joining the class part at your kid’s school, finding the perfect snacks, decorations, and activities is a must. And with the help of this big list of valentine-inspired ideas, you’re sure to find everything you need to put together an amazing celebration this year.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you purchase something from my link (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
There is so much that goes into planning an amazing Valentine’s Day party! From pink and red decoration ideas to cute heart-shaped party food recipes, you’re going to need tons of party ideas for your family friendly valentine celebration.
With so many different elements to consider when planning a party, it’s a good idea to get organized! As you’re putting together your celebration, think about these different party elements:
- Cute valentine party food: My favorite part of planning a party is the menu. That means coming up with fun valentine-themed party food ideas that are suitable for kids. Finger foods, desserts, and snacks are all great ways to incorporate fun elements into your party menu.
- Valentine’s Day party decoration ideas: Decorating your valentine party doesn’t have to be difficult! With some basic red and pink decorations and a few DIY crafts, you can easily put together a fun party that both the kids and adults will love!
- Fun valentine party activities: When you’re finished planning your menu and decorations, it’s time to think about the party activities! Keep the kids at your party entertained with simple valentine themed crafts and party games.
With so much to do, you better get scrolling! Keep reading to see all my favorite Valentine party ideas! And if you find one you like, make sure to click the link to get more information.
More Fun Valentine Party Ideas:
- 22 Adorable Valentine Class Party Snacks
- Free Printable Dog Valentines for Kids
- DIY Dollar Tree Valentine Crafts for Adults & Kids
Want access to all my free party printables? Just sign up for my newsletter, get the password in your inbox, download, and print! To get access to all of my freebies, click here to subscribe to my email list.
Emily is a midwestern mom of two boys. She loves all things DIY — from home renovations to kids birthday party planning. Whether she’s making a new farmhouse craft for her home or helping her kids with a cool activity, you can bet she’s in the middle of some kind of DIY project (or three) right now!