With Valentine’s Day coming up, it’s time to start thinking about valentines for your kids to pass out to their friends. Why buy boring valentines from the store when you can make your own? Homemade valentines are so easy to make, which means they’re the perfect simple crafts for kids to make for the holiday! Make your own bubble valentines by printing out my cute cards and attaching some bubbles.
This posts contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you purchase something from my link (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
These cool printable valentines are perfect if you’re looking for a unique valentine for your kids to pass out to their friends during the class party this year. Their classmates will love getting bubbles to play with at home!
The best part about this simple craft is that you only need a handful of supplies to make these cute valentines! Here’s what you’ll need to put your own bubble valentines together:
- Printable valentines: Start by downloading my free printable valentines. See how to get them by scrolling down!
- Cardstock: Print the cards on heavy cardstock so they’re strong enough to hold the bubble containers.
- Mini bubble containers: You can’t forget the bubbles for your bubble valentines! I got these cute mini bubble containers in the party section at Wal-Mart.
- Twine: Decorate your bubble containers with twine to add a cute touch to each of your kid’s valentines.
- Tape or glue: Attach your bubble containers to your valentines using tape or glue to secure them in place.
Free Printable Bubble Valentines
To make these cute bubble valentine cards, you’ll need to start by downloading the free printable. Get yours by signing up for my newsletter here.
Want to print these printable valentine cards for your own DIY valentines? Just sign up for my newsletter, get the password in your inbox, download, and print! To get access to all of my freebies, click here to subscribe to my email list.
After subscribing, you’ll receive a welcome email with a password exclusively for my subscribers. If you don’t see the message shortly after submitting your contact information, be sure to check your junk or spam folders and add my email as to your safe list! I’ll keep you up-to-date on new freebies and other posts twice a month after that.
Assemble the DIY Valentines
After you’ve signed up for my e-mail and downloaded these awesome printable valentine cards for kids, you can start putting these easy valentines together. First, print out the valentines on cardstock. There are four cards per page in four different colors: red, yellow, blue, and green.
Print out enough valentines for the class, then cut out each valentine around the outer border using scissors. Since these valentines are a simple rectangle, your kids can even help cut them out.
After you have all the cards cut out and ready for the bubbles to be attached, let your kids get in on the fun! Your kid can simply sign their name on the bottom of the card. Or flip the card over and write each of their classmates’ names on the back, then sign their name underneath.
When each of the cards has been signed and is ready to go, you can start putting the cards together. First, tie a piece of twine around each bubble jar and secure it with a bow. Then, attach the bubbles to the card with a piece of tape or glue. That’s it! It’s so easy, even your kids can help make it!
And since these bubbles valentines are so easy to make, you can customize them however you want! Use these ideas to create personalized bubble valentines for your kids this Valentines Day:
- Attach the bubbles to the card with twine. To make the bubble containers more secure on the cards, you could also use the twine to attach the bubble containers. Poke two holes in the side of the jar where the bubble container will go. Then, thread the twine through each hole and tie it to the top of the jar.
- Use washi tape to attach the bubbles. Decorative washi tape is another great way to attach the bubbles to the cards. Just put a piece of tape over the front of the container to attach the bubbles to the valentine.
Print out these adorable bubble valentines, attach some mini bubbles, and pass out these cute cards to all your classmates on Valentine's Day!
- 3 copies of printable bubble valentines
- 12 pack of mini bubbles
- Download the printable valentines and print three copies on cardstock.
- Cut out each valentine around the outer border.
- Sign the bottom of each card.
- Tie a bow around the top of each bubble container with twine.
- Use a piece of tape to attach the bubbles to the card.
More Valentines Day ideas:
35 Free Printable Valentines Cards for Kids
Printable Race Car Valentines for Boys
Valentines Day Heart Craft for Kids
If you like this post, you’ll probably like these:
Emily is a midwestern mom of two boys. She loves all things DIY — from home renovations to kids birthday party planning. Whether she’s making a new farmhouse craft for her home or helping her kids with a cool activity, you can bet she’s in the middle of some kind of DIY project (or three) right now!
Leave a Reply