Finding ways to save money on your kid’s birthday parties is a must! If you’re not careful you can spend a ton of money planning a celebration. Luckily, there’s a simple way to save big every time you plan a DIY party — shop at the dollar store! With these 20 easy Dollar Tree party ideas, you’ll be able to make some amazing things for your next party without breaking the bank.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you purchase something from my link (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
Dollar Tree Party Ideas
Finding party supplies at the dollar store is a great way to save money on your next celebration. And since there are tons of great items you can find at Dollar Tree, there are several ways you can use this bargain store to your advantage as you plan your next birthday party.
The next time you’re shopping at Dollar Tree, take a look to see if you can find budget-friendly party supplies in these sections:
- Party supplies: Dollar Tree has a great selection of basic party supplies, which means if you’re working on party crafts, you have to check out this aisle! Here, you’ll find solid-color tableware, balloons, streamers, and party favors.
- Seasonal section: The section to the right of the entry is typically the seasonal section of Dollar Tree. Here, you’ll find craft supplies, decorations, and other items related to upcoming holidays and seasons. If you’re planning a holiday party, check out this section for some fun decorations and tableware.
- Craft aisle: Another great place to look for cheap party supplies is in the craft section of Dollar Tree. The stores have recently expanded their craft supply selection, which means you’ll have tons of options to choose from. You’ll be able to find a variety of craft supplies that could be helpful in creating amazing decorations for your party.
- Toy aisle: If you’re on the hunt for favors, you can’t go wrong in the toy aisle. You can find small toys to put in the favor bags, along with activity books, coloring books, and glow sticks.
With so much to do, you better get scrolling! Keep reading to see all my favorite Dollar Tree party ideas! And if you find one you like, make sure to click the link to get more information.
More Fun Dollar Tree Ideas:
- 20 Easy Dollar Tree Crafts
- DIY Toy Story Ornaments from Dollar Tree
- DIY Dollar Store Fall Decor Farmhouse Signs
Want access to all my free printables? Just sign up for my newsletter, get the password in your inbox, download, and print! To get access to all of my freebies, click here to subscribe to my email list.
Emily is a midwestern mom of two boys. She loves all things DIY — from home renovations to kids birthday party planning. Whether she’s making a new farmhouse craft for her home or helping her kids with a cool activity, you can bet she’s in the middle of some kind of DIY project (or three) right now!