Finding the perfect valentine cards for your kids to pass out to their classmates doesn’t have to be difficult! Instead of heading to the store to purchase boring cards this year, why not create some custom gifts for your kids to give their friends with printable valentines? These cute printable Goldfish valentines are the perfect non-candy presents for your kid’s Valentine’s Day party at school!
This posts contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you purchase something from my link (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
These cute fish-themed printable valentines for Goldfish are perfect if you’re looking for a unique valentine for your kids this year. Their classmates will love getting Golfish crackers to snack on at home after their school party is over!
Printable Goldfish Valentines
This free goldfish valentine printable makes the perfect gift for your kids to give their classmates at their Valentine’s Day party at school. That’s because they’re easy to put together and come with a gift all the kids are sure to love.
The best part about this kid-friendly valentine craft is that you only need a few supplies to make your own Goldfish valentines at home! Here’s what you’ll need to make this cute V-Day gift:
- Printable valentines: Start by downloading my free printable Goldfish valentine cards. Keep scrolling to see how to download and print your cards at home.
- Cardstock: It’s a good idea to print the valentine cards on heavy cardstock so they’re strong enough to hold up to little hands.
- Goldfish snack bags: Grab some snack-size bags of Goldfish crackers to attach your cards to. Or you can create your own snack bags using clear treat bags and a big box of Goldfish.
- Tape or glue: Attach your valentines to the Goldfish snack bags using tape or glue to secure them in place.
Free Printable Goldfish Valentines
The most important part of these candy-free valentines is the printable cards. That means you’ll need to follow the instructions below to get your own downloadable PDF.
To make these cute Goldfish valentine cards, you’ll need to start by downloading the free printable. Get yours by signing up for my newsletter here.
After subscribing, you’ll receive a welcome email with a password exclusively for my subscribers. If you don’t see the message shortly after submitting your contact information, be sure to check your junk or spam folders and add my email as to your safe list! I’ll keep you up-to-date on new freebies and other posts twice a month after that.
How to Make Goldfish Valentines
Once you’ve taken the time to download the free printable valentine cards, putting these adorable Valentine’s Day gifts together is so easy!
After you’ve signed up for my e-mail and downloaded these cute fish-themed printable valentine cards for kids, you can start putting this simple craft together. First, make sure to print out the cards on cardstock.
There are two cards per page on the printable, so make sure you print enough copies for each child in your kid’s class. After printing the cards, use your scissors to cut out each valentine around the outside border.
After all the cards are cut out and ready to be attached to the snack bags, let your kids take over for a few minutes. Your kid can simply sign their name to the back or flip the card over and write each of their classmates’ names on the back, then sign their name underneath.
When each of the cards has been signed and is ready to go on the Goldfish bags, you can start putting the rest of the gifts together. Simply attach the card with a piece of tape or glue to the front of each snack bag.
And since these Goldfish valentines are so easy to make, you can customize them however you want! Use these ideas to create personalized valentines for your kids this Valentines Day:
- Attach the card with twine or ribbon. To add some more decoration to your snack bags, why not add a cute bow? After attaching the card to the bag, wrap a piece of ribbon or twine around the sand and secure it with a bow.
- Use washi tape to attach the card to the bags. Decorative washi tape is another great way to attach the valentine to the Goldfish. Use a piece of Valentine’s Day washi tape to attach the cards by placing a piece of tape on the top and bottom of the card.
- Make your own snack bags. Another simple way to decorate your valentines is by making your own goldfish snack bags. You can use a clear treat bag, then fill it with any flavor of Goldfish crackers. After that, punch a hole in the top of each valentine card and attach it to the top of the bag with some ribbon.
- Give the valentines without the snack. If your child’s teacher doesn’t allow snacks or gifts with the cards, you can easily give these cute fish-themed cards without the goldfish. Just print and cut the cards, then let your kids sign the back.
Print out these adorable Kool-Aid valentines, attach them to drink pouches, and pass out these cute cards to all your classmates on Valentine's Day!
- Printable valentines
- Kool-Aid drink pouches
- Download the printable valentines and print on cardstock.
- Cut out each valentine around the outer border.
- Sign the back of each card.
- Punch two holes in the top of each card.
- Use a piece of tape to attach the card to the drink pouches.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the back of the pouch and thread the ends through the two holes in the top of the card and tie a bow.
More Valentines Day ideas:
Printable Race Car Valentines for Boys
Valentines Day Heart Craft for Kids
If you like this post, you’ll probably like these:
Emily is a midwestern mom of two boys. She loves all things DIY — from home renovations to kids birthday party planning. Whether she’s making a new farmhouse craft for her home or helping her kids with a cool activity, you can bet she’s in the middle of some kind of DIY project (or three) right now!
Leave a Reply